Thursday, April 22, 2010

Peek-a-boo

This morning while I was eating breakfast I noticed a pair of green eyes peeking from under the table and behind a plant I had set on the table. Of course I grabbed my camera and began taking pictures
I was amazed at how our Cassie's eyes matched the colors of the leaves so well
Of course, she was camera shy as usual
She snuck backwards further behind the plant, thinking she was out of sight
Finally, though, she acquiesced...
And the best way, to get out of the picture, you ask? Turn away from the camera!

2 comments:

La Petite Gallery said...

What a beautiful photo of that cat. They are wonderful
companions aren't they.

yvonne

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Cassie probably thought she was a big cat stalking you in a jungle! Sometimes I think that's what our cats are thinking, anyway.:)

-Pam