Sunday, January 15, 2012

Who's that sleeping in my bed?

Now I'm a patient kitty and a very good hostess... but there are limits. It all started with my cousin, Sir Winston, coming to visit. During these visits I prefer to remain in the bedroom whilst he has the run of the house. However, today, after he returned home I quietly checked out my favorite hangouts, one of which, is my wonderful warmy soft bed.
Hmmm... something's not right. There's a strange feel to my bed; it's positioned differently; it has a strange scent. What could it be? And then it came to me... someone's been sleeping in my bed!!!
The other side of the story? Well, here it is.


2 comments:

Pam of Eastlake Victorian said...

Hahahaha! Sir Winston! Of course Cassie would be perturbed by that doggy smell on her little bed, lol! So funny. :-)

-Pam

victorian parlor II said...

Cassie Kitty,

You should never tolerate such disrespect! You have no choice but to retaliate the next time he comes to visit. Start planning now before his doggy self takes over more of your territory!

Purrs and meows,

Kramer