Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Can you have too many books?

I went to our local "Garden Ridge" store looking for something for my front door and what did they have on sale? Stacks and stacks of craft, garden and decorating books! I couldn't resist and brought home a stack.Some of my favorite titles include:
  • Terrific Texture Techniques
  • Care & Repair of Antiques and Collectibles
  • Decorating with China & Glass
I love to learn new crafts, so I also bought a few that I will try - eventually:
  • Creative Paper Projects
  • Sponging Etc
  • Decoupage
And did I get something for the front door you ask? Alas, no. I guess I will have to read through the books to get some ideas:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No there is no such thing as too many books. I like em stacked all around me.
QMM

The Victorian Parlor said...

No you can not have too many books!