Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trip to Downtown Atlanta!

I had to go downtown this week so I thought I'd take a few pictures. There are multiple ways to get downtown, but during the day the best way is via Marta, Atlanta's mass transit system. 

In the plaza outside the Marta station is a huge sculpture of an eagle. It's very impressive!
This is a picture of Broad Street. Broad St is a short street but it's filled with a bunch of small eateries. You can have just about any type of food you want - Mexican, Thai, Chinese, American, etc. It has the best pizza place in town called Rosa's Pizza. I highly recommend it.
Several of my friends and I ate at a restaurant called "Chow Baby." What fun it was! You go through line picking out different ingredients (i.e., rice, mushrooms, spinach leaves, onion, pea pods, tilapia, etc), adding different sauces, and place them in a bowl. Then the chefs stir fry them and bring the dish to your table. It was delicious!!! PS - it's several miles from downtown so you have to drive to this one, but it's well worth it!

1 comment:

The Victorian Parlor said...

Looks like a fun day! I sure am hungry now:)